REIM Group Newsletter #30 has now been published and it includes these amongst others:
- REIM Lappeenranta Oy Ltd moved to the historic Rakuunamäki
- Introduction to the new Executive Vice President of REIM Lahti Oy Ltd Kari Hiltunen
- The visions of the Chairman of the Operative Management Board of REIM Group Jukka Mäkinen
- Sari Lapikisto, the technical estate manager of REIM Hämeenlinna
- The member of the Concern Board of REIM Group: "The current government has failed completely in housing politics"
- Thoughts of the Chairman of the Concern Board Timo Multanen about Saimaa, the 4th largest lake in Europe